Horton Post Office & Village Store
Post Office opening times
Mon, Tues, Thurs & Friday -
9am -1pm and 2pm - 5.30pm
Wednesday from 9am - 1pm
Saturday from 9am - 12.30pm
Closed on Sunday
Many years ago...
The shop is open
Mon - Fri: 7am-1pm and 2pm - 6.00pm.
Saturday from 8am to 3pm.
Sunday from 8am to 1pm
Phone: 01460 52684
The revamped shop and post office is now open. Come and see how good it looks, see the new layout and new products
And what's for sale in the shop?
* Fresh flowers and plants available all year round
* A range of sandwiches, pasties and sausage rolls
* Fresh meat direct from Bonners, Ilminster
* Free-range local eggs and fresh fruit and
vegetables from Mikes of Ilminster
* Home-made cakes from Aunt Sally and milk
delivered fresh 7 days a week
* We get fresh bread from Upper Crust Bakery
every day except Sundays
* We have a wide range of groceries, frozen foods, household goods and hosiery for ladies
* We can keep children (and adults!) happy with an
excellent choice of ice-cream, chocolate & sweets and we stock a good range of greetings
cards, stationery, paper, envelopes, pens and much more
* All this and daily and weekly newspapers and
Post Office Services
* Car Tax, Mobile phone cards and top-ups, Foreign Currency; Euros and US$ in stock
* Utility Bill payments (no Debit card charges)
* Cash withdrawals for all the major banks with chip &PIN plus all normal postal services.
* We can take cheque payments into most UK banks.
* For those of you with busy working lives we will happily do car tax and other postal transactions on Sunday mornings if you give us a little bit of advance notice.